Penis Enlargement Bootcamp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Penis Enlargement Bootcamp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

17mls Success Thread- Picture/Video Proof

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
17ml
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Experience : 10

17mls Success Thread- Picture/Video Proof Empty
PostSubject: 17mls Success Thread- Picture/Video Proof   17mls Success Thread- Picture/Video Proof Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:11 am

There arent many people out there with actual proof of thier gains. I am one of the very few that have pictures proof. I am probably the ONLY one with VIDEO PROOF.

I kept a strict documentation of all my PE over the years. Most of it is at thunders place, online, if you are a member there you are able to search for 17ml progress report, you will find the thread.

I will update this thread with picrues and videos that I have made over the year, this is for educational purposes only. Not to sell anyon anything, but this hread will be here as a qualification, anyone is welcome to judge and question, they are all legit and original. I own everything you see on this thread.

These differences in penis size that you will notice, is a result from my routine that I have made. It took a lot of work, trial and error, discomfort and risk. I am the rightful owner of the 1inch100days PE Bootcamp routine. This is my forum, and I will help anyone and share this information with anyone who is finding it difficult to gain girth. My girth has gone from 5.5 to 7 and most of that came in the last 6 months.

My girth has caused problems with my partner, that much is true. But I still wouldnt change my penis size if given the chance, I will be trying to increase my penis size further. I am trying new methods of Extreme PE, this is what this site is about.

Its Extreme PE. The relaxed PE people will tell you that you shouldnt force your penis into gaining, I have found that to be untrue. If you want your penis to gain size, you need to work hard, you need to force your penis into doing what you want it to do. If you want girth, then you work for it. IF you dont work hard and push the boundries, you wont gain anything.

This is all the proof you need.
Back to top Go down
puffdas

Experience : 1

PostSubject: So where's the proof dude?   17mls Success Thread- Picture/Video Proof Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:05 am

I haven't found any pic on the site that would reveal your gains, so maybe you can post the link here.
Just curious how this drastic change affected the form and other aspects of your penis.

I've been doing PE on and off lately and now I'm trying to get a good routine and stick to it.
I'm thinking to give a go to your 1inch100days PE Bootcamp routine so I'll post questions or status updates:)
Anyways, hope you get back on this,

puffdas
Back to top Go down
escapesouth

Experience : 3

PostSubject: Re: 17mls Success Thread- Picture/Video Proof   17mls Success Thread- Picture/Video Proof Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:40 pm

You mention your partner mentioning issues with girth but before my GF used to be just like whatever and now its actually nice to see her
facial expressions mostly pleasure, but at least I know I did no spend a couple of hundred bucks for something that was not going to work. So for those
guys considering pumping I can recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 17mls Success Thread- Picture/Video Proof   17mls Success Thread- Picture/Video Proof Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

17mls Success Thread- Picture/Video Proof
Page 1 of 1