Penis Enlargement Bootcamp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Penis Enlargement Bootcamp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Been pumping for 3 days WOW gains

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
peforever

Experience : 3

Been pumping for 3 days WOW gains Empty
PostSubject: Been pumping for 3 days WOW gains   Been pumping for 3 days WOW gains Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:31 am

Its amazing, Im shocked.

I read your guidelines bootcamp on how to pump and see results, I was a little disapointed the first day, I know you said not to expect anything to happen after the first time but I couldnt help feeling shitty after spending 10 minuites pumping. It seemed as though a soon as you take the pump off, you lose the size increase.

But after today I realise what you were talking about bootcamp. Its starting to hang much fuller and when its erect I am no doubt a lot bigger. How long should I pump for now?

Should I go for longer and a higher preassure or just stick to whats working bootcamp?

I am not a member by the way, I just use the free part of the forum, but Im thinking of signing up because this is the first place Ive found where what Ive been told actually works.
Back to top Go down
PE Bootcamp
Admin
PE Bootcamp

Experience : 99

PostSubject: Re: Been pumping for 3 days WOW gains   Been pumping for 3 days WOW gains Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:48 am

Glad to hear it, if you follow the basic rules at bootcamp you cannot really go wrong.

If you decide you want to join the members section, just drop us an email. Any questions you might have are always welcome.

Remember, there is a money back guarentee, if you see no gains with your penis size, then we will refund you the whole amount, no question will be asked.

This we will remain accountable for.
Back to top Go down
escapesouth

PostSubject: Re: Been pumping for 3 days WOW gains   Been pumping for 3 days WOW gains Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 7:14 am

I actually never thought I would use a pumping device before in my life, my doctor "GP" recommended I buy a pump to
actually help me with erectile dysfunction,  which it did help give me more circulation, but I was amazed at how well it actually worked for making
my penis larger and thicker which was literally a big surprise to my wife. I bought the penometextender.com
which is considered a hydropump, I had actually bought one of those regular dry pumps which was a nightmare. the pump I bought has adjustable pressure
gaiters that let you increase pressure as you get used to the device. If you can get passed the slight embarrassment I had to order one of these and use it
they do work wonders and are worth every penny spent.

So for hsoe teetering on the idea of buying a penis pump they do work not only to increase size but to improve erection quality.
Back to top Go down
escapesouth

PostSubject: Re: Been pumping for 3 days WOW gains   Been pumping for 3 days WOW gains Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:34 pm

I have been using a penis pump for about 6 weeks now and one thing that I noticed is that I have grown very little in length but what I have noticed is a tremendous
increase in thickness. The one I am using is the http://www.penometextender.com and actually I have read on several forums that women much perfer girth or thickness than length and so far my Girfriend does literally notice a big difference in size when it comes to thickness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been pumping for 3 days WOW gains   Been pumping for 3 days WOW gains Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been pumping for 3 days WOW gains
Page 1 of 1